These pages provide automatically generated documentation for the FastJet package.
The most useful classes
Many of the facilities of FastJet can be accessed through the three following classes:
- PseudoJet: the basic class for holding the 4-momentum of a particle or a jet.
- ClusterSequence: constructed with a vector of input (PseudoJet) particles and a JetDefinition, it computes and stores the information on how the input particles are clustered into jets.
Selected more advanced classes
Selected additional tools
- Selected classes ordered by topics can be found under the modules tab.
- The complete list of classes is available under the classes tab.
- For further information and normal documentation, see the main FastJet page.
See our FastJet examples page